Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Totally Bummed :(

It was just been a yucky day for me :( I didn't pass this certification test that I spent 5 hours taking today. Considering I have been out of that line of work for a while and I didn't study all that much - but I thought I could at least pass it. Totally Sucks! AND the guy who was doing our pool loan apparently doesn't know what he is doing. There is a technicality because we haven' been in the house long enough we can't get the house appraised higher, which means we can't the amount of loan we wanted. All of which he should have known before we even did the paperwork. So DH and I are really not very happy with the loan guy right now. So, it looks like we'll be waiting till next summer. No point in doing it late in the summer like the loan guy said we could ... swimming season will be over. But it's not like anything really bad happened. Just makes for a bummer of a day. :(

1 comment:

Beanie said...

stomp, stomp, stomp!!! That is a bummer!!!