Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weekend Fun




What a great but busy weekend we had! Filled with Birthday parties and a visit to the Zoo. The girls had such a great time. We did the Stingray petting pool which is just too cool. Oldest DD Loved it! And the great bird feeding area - you buy little popsicle sticks with seeds on them and the birds eat right off of them. They had some sort of guinea fowl - my littlest DD called it a chicken - pretty much! She wasn't scared a bit! Very nice family weekend. Hope your was just as good!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

How fun - I've always loved going to the zoo and yet I've never been since we've been in Texas! And did you know we did the stingray thing at Sea World forever ago and I think it traumatized my son to see me touching them - he still talks about that - LOL!

Beanie said...

Going to the Zoo is my most ultimate favorite thing to do in the entire world. I love to go and watch the monkeys and gorillas. I could sit and watch them for hours. They totally fasinate me. The orangutans are so comical. Anyway, thats how I feel about the Zoo and now I want to go after talking about it. LOL!!! Glad you had fun!!!

Jimmie said...

Yes, the zoo is a fun place, especially in the spring but sometimes the animals are just tooooo friendly. Wink - wink. I'm so glad you got to get out and do it. Such fabulous pictures and more the scrapbook. Jimmie